According to research, only 1 in 10 men can last longer than 10 minutes in bed.
According to more research, most women take about 20 minutes to reach climax.
Yes, sexual stamina is important for men to satisfy their partners.
When you build your sexual stamina, you have a higher chance of lasting until your partner also reaches climax, even when they take much longer than you.
If you consistently struggle to reach climax or you consistently finish long before you planned to, please consult a medical professional about your sexual health or check out this checklist of reasons why your sex drive decreases.
One way of increasing your sexual stamina is by making changes to your diet:
- Include foods that are high in L-citrulline and L-arginine - your body converts these to amino acids that improves blood flow and builds protein.
- Include nitrate-rich food in your diet for improved oxygen to your muscles.
- Eat Omega-3 rich foods helps balance your sexual hormones to improve sexual stamina.
- B-vitamins improve your libido.
- Carbs provide your body with energy.
- Natural herbs including Ginseng.
For a complete list of foods that can boost your sexual performance, see this article on Mens Clinic International.
Takbok #meerhoring is a 100% natural supplement that contains concentrated amounts of many of these elements found in a diet that improves sexual stamina. This is why it works - simply because it gives your body a good dose of the stuff it needs for great sexual performance. You can read more about the natural ingredients of Takbok here:
Disclaimer: No information on this page may be taken as medical advice or used to perform a diagnosis of any kind. Always seek the help of a medical professional.